Aqueous Vets™ (AV), a leading treatment technology manufacturer/supplier in the water and wastewater industry, is seeking a Sales Account Manager for our new underground utility products offering in Northern California (Bakersfield to Eureka). The successful account manager will develop new business while maintaining our existing client relationships. Self-managing professionals with 7+ years successful experience in industrial, construction, or commercial sales desired. AV will invest in the selected candidate with support, training and professional development.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Schedule appointments with both new prospects and established clients.
• Sales calls will vary from cold calling and prospecting to product presentations.
• Prepare quotes, proposals, orders and respond to requests from clients.
• Update management on market conditions, industry trends, competitive activities and strategy.
• 7+ years of sales experience focused on generating new business
• Demonstrated success in previous sales/account management role
• Self-managing with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving and communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license (DMV check) and an automobile.
• BA/BS/AA and former military service are a plus.
• Competitive compensation package (base salary, commission)
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life /Vacation/Holidays
• Matching 401K
• Car Allowance
• Company Cell Phone
Come and grow your career with Aqueous Vets, one of the most exciting and growing water and wastewater companies in the western United States. Check out our website: www.aqueousvets.com.
To apply, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The equal employment opportunity policy of Aqueous Vets provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Aqueous Vets hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Aqueous Vets reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates.